for me

Sunday, May 01, 2005

What would you do if everyone seems to be against you? Seems to wrong you for things you did not do or perhaps.. question your motives when you do something? would you walk on with your head lifted? would you heck them? or would you avoid them... break down.. cry it out.. jump down?

Sometimes.. looking at my school. It seems like a really horrible place. Look at prasatt. at JT. at others.. sometimes even me. actually.. almost everyone gets it. i mean. the school isnt one that encourage you. it isnt one that help you when you fall. It's where you learn it the hard way. It's where you pick yourself up.. with the help of one or two friend.

Friend.. do you consider those who laugh at you friends? I laugh at people too. I hate it when people do that to me. But why do i do that to others.. So ironic. Do i feel deprive? Need someone to push it on. That day.. Elton was reminding me.. If i dont like people to disturb me, i shouldnt join in when they disturb others. Was thinking of that before, but somehow, i pushed that thought aside, i didnt take it seriously.

argh.. I keep tempering elton these days.. dont know why.. Elton. dont blame me k? haha.. i know you will understand. And thanks for understanding..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home